A prayer for healing : For MS and Other Conditions

Many people believe that prayers help us heal. With this in mind I have added a new category to this blog called “A Prayer for Healing”. You may add your name by clicking on "Add Comment" (below).  My goal is to create a reciprocal prayer group whereby people can pray for one another. This is in the hopes that we may all live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble.

Please support our MS community by joining our website
Disability connections. It is free to join, and it will only take a few minutes of your time. By joining, you acknowledge your support of our mission, which is to be a resource for those coping with physical challenges, mobility issues, and other types of medical disabilities. Thank you again for your support.

What did you think of this article?

Trackbacks
  • No trackbacks exist for this post.
Comments

• 4/13/2010 3:38 PM Howard Groveman wrote:
    Howard Groveman I think its a very nice thought
  • 4/13/2010 3:44 PM Yvette Jones wrote:
    Prayer is powerful! And, I'm believing for my miraculous healing. Your creation of a reciprocal prayer group is fantastic. Thanks for doing this...
  • 4/13/2010 9:30 PM Marcie Jones wrote:
    Marcie Jones
  • 4/14/2010 12:07 AM Genie wrote:
    I also believe prayer can be very powerful. There is someone right now I believe needs some prayers. This person has been enduring a very rough time of late. I truly hope that he is able to find a sense of healing and get to a place where he can find happiness and contentment. Being ill can be a trying and scary situation. It's important to know upon whom you can rely. Let's call this person "H". I truly hope he continues to heal and find the peace he needs to move on with his life. But we should all remember that it's never a good idea to push away those who care about us and who have been supportive and loving during a time of need and a trying ordeal. Here's to better times ahead. Having said the above, I pray for us all.
  • 4/15/2010 1:40 AM Janice wrote:
    Prayer should be a first step. Often we make it our last when it seems there is no other option before us. Blessings.
    'Only empty hands can receive.'
    -Henry Nouwen
  • 4/20/2010 8:18 PM Harold Ladd wrote:
    This is for my husband who has had ms for about five years now, and is really having a rough time, including bad vertigo right now. This includes bad fatique every day. It is just so very hard to see him like this every day. So please add him to your prayer list. I would be very grateful. Thank you so much!
  • 5/23/2010 7:22 PM Tewodrose wrote:
    Prayer is a spritual breath. I believe that prayer changes everything, where is the prayer group & I just want to join the prayer. God bless you!!
  • 8/12/2011 3:20 AM Mary wrote:
    Hi I have possible ms with numb legs and blurry vision in one eye please pray that I will b ok
  • 10/13/2011 9:40 AM Laura wrote:
    I have been diagnosed with MS and would like a healing prayer as I believe it can be done!! I am healed in Jesus name!
  • 11/24/2011 10:51 PM sharon wrote:
    I was diagnosed with Ms two years ago and unfortunately I was misdiagnosed for 7 years all the time Ms was destroying my body. I am a strong believer in prayer. Although there are days when it feels like I'm all alone with this. I know that my lord has been right here with me through it all.. I pray so hard for everyone who is suffering with this or any other devastating condition. Lets not just pray for the ones that have it but also pray for the doctors and scientists that God may give them the knowledge to beat this. Thank you. I'll pray for you all.
  • 10/19/2013 6:41 AM Sherry wrote:
    Prayer for Healing From Multiple Sclerosis
    Heb. 4:12; Matt. 8:17; Is. 53:4-5; 1 Pet. 2:24; 3 John 2; John 10:10I bind the spirit of MS and command it to come out of my soul, mind, brain, spinal cord, nerves, central nervous system, and all parts of my soul and body in the name of Jesus. I command any brain lesions, scar tissues, damaged tissues, spinal cord damage, nerve damage, mercury toxins, and all toxins to come out of my soul and body and never to return in the name of Jesus.I command my arteries, veins, vessels, and capillaries to be open, clean, elastic, flexible, healed, and strong in the name of Jesus. I call in and receive a new central nervous system (CNS), new brain, new spinal cord, new optic nerves, new muscles, new nerves, new tissues, and cells in the name of Jesus. I bind all bacteria, viruses, parasites, disease germs, toxins, and weakness in my soul and body, and command you to come out of me and never return in the name of Jesus. I call in and receive new myelin sheath (fats and proteins) around all my nerve fibers and my central nervous system in the name of Jesus.I command the electrical, chemical and magnetic frequencies from my brain through my nervous system (CNS) to every muscle, organ, gland, cell, tissues, and all soul and body systems to be in harmony, balanced, strong, healthy, and healed in the name of Jesus. I command my immune system to operate with God’s wisdom and my white blood cells, T cells, B cells, natural killer cells, and all my immune system to remove anything that would kill, steal or destroy my soul and body in the name of Jesus.I command my soul and body systems to come back to normal and work perfectly in the name of Jesus. I call in and receive Jesus my Healer and the Holy Spirit my healer into every area of my soul and body, and they have removed all sickness and disease from my soul and body and brought total healing and health to every area in the name of Jesus. Thank you, Jesus, for healing me.